As a professional IT recruitment agency in Dubai, we have an extensive and highly effective method we follow to make sure you get only the best candidates for your company.
Any sales and marketing team would need to have a head in charge of overseeing the functions, projects, and tasks of all the members of the department. That’s where the Vice President of Sales comes in. With his or her high-ranking position, a VP of Sales spends a day in and day out managing the sales department and overseeing a company’s profitability.
A VP of Sales makes the decisions in the department, coordinates with clients, monitors and oversees daily sales activity, takes charge of reports, gives directives to team members, and comes up with new ways to improve a company’s sales and marketing efforts.
Responsibilities of a Vice President of Sales
- Meets with clients and spearheads communications and relationship-building with them.
- Looks for sales opportunities on different platforms and networks
- Scouts and acquires client base
- Sets departmental and profit goals for the company
- Takes charge of creating sales activity reports
- Attends company meetings to keep executives in the loop on sales and marketing updates
- Devices innovative strategies in the field of sales and marketing
- Oversees operations in the sales and marketing department
- Guides and directs employees under his leadership
- Fosters growth and innovation among members of the sales and marketing team.
Why You Need a Vice President of Sales
Your company might need a Vice President of Sales to ensure that your sales and marketing department is moving forward, achieving corporate goals, and yielding beneficial outcomes. With a VP of sales, you can ensure that all operations in this area of expertise are seamless and strategized, effectively benefiting the company and its bottom line.
In need of a Vice President of Sales? Contact our IT recruitment agency in Dubai and we’ll help you access talented individuals looking for a job that fits both the standard qualifications required for the position, as well as your specific personnel requirements.
You might also be interested in our Free Tools and Resources.