See More Current Candidates Here
|HOT IND Senior Game Developer, Unreal Engine/Unity/C++/C#, 14K AED Per Month
|2 / 28 /2023
|India (willing to relocate; would need visa sponsorship)
|A Senior Game Developer with around 9 years of experience in the game development field. He was a Senior Lecturer and Application Programmer at Image XXX Limited, a Programmer at XXX, a Senior 3D Game Developer at XXX Solution.
Recently he was freelancing as a Senior Game and Mixed Reality Developer at XXX, and currently he is a Senior Game Developer at XXX Multimedia.
|Master Of Computer Application in Computer Application
XXX Engineering College, Anna University (2013)
Bachelor In Computer Science in Computer Science
XXX College, University Of XXX (2010)
|Motives & Seeking:
|Open to new opportunities, would like roles in the area of game development or game programming.
|English – fluent
Hindi – native
|Recent / Current Salary:
|$ 1800 USD Per Month
+ Basic Benefits
+ Healthcare benefits
14K AED Per Month
|Requires a few days notice.
|Interview Assessment Notes
|1. As a Senior Game Developer at XXX Multimedia, he is working on Sports applications like football, car-racing games, etc. He is the gameplay programmer, also the monetization and integration developer. They integrate third-party services to the games, integrate features in the games. He has been working in the company for five years now, they have published many games in google app play store with millions of downloads each game.
2. In his previous experience he joined a company called Image XXX Limited as a Application Programmer, it is a flash game development company. They develop flash games for education-based journals for students. In the same company he started developing 2D and 3D applications using Unity and Unreal game engine.
3. He got an offer abroad for a job at XXX in Dubai, a contract based job for a mobile game development company; here he worked onsite. They developed six mobile applications there: such as shooting based games. After this he also had project management experience as he guided members of some departments of 2D and 3D artists of unity. He also reported on progress, day-to-day works and other reports about the projects.
4. Back in India, he had joined XXX Technology Solution as Senior 3D Game Developer developing AR/VR applications. As a single programmer he worked as a Technical Lead developer, Developed all and whole projects. They had developed multiplayer games, shooting-based games, Pokemon applications, etc.
5. After this he worked as a freelancer for a company called XXX based in Norway for a few months. They focused on Hololens development where he developed HoloLens games and applications.
6. For Unreal engine he has more than 3 years of experience, for Unity3D over 6 years of experience. He is also strong in the following programming languages with proven experience: C, C++, C#, Java and Visual Basic.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 58 586 4016 (Whatsapp & BOTIM)
Dubai World Trade Centre
Sheikh Zayed Rd, Trade Centre,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|The Candidate has agreed that Silicon Valley Associates Recruitment may disclose their profile to potential employers for the purpose of seeking new employment. Silicon Valley Associates Recruitment will never charge any fees from job-seekers.
|General Terms and Conditions apply to all requests, offers, and agreements regarding the provision of services, and are available upon request. These can be sent to you on request or can be found on our website: svarecruitment.com.